Please Read the Following Terms and Conditions Before Purchasing
NO B.S. BUSINESS STRUCTURE
Welcome to your No B.S. Business Structure Course (the “Course”).
Your Course includes:
1. Access to the online educational materials in the No B.S. Business Structure Course Members Area of the website, including lesson videos, handouts and worksheets for the period of the Course.
2. Additional materials will be included in the Members Area from time to time.
3. A Course with video modules and Live group webinar Q&A sessions (Optional - number of sessions depends on service package purchased).
4. Private Facebook group for member interaction and discussion.
Terms and Conditions for Participation in the Virtual No B.S. Business Structure Course. This Acceptance of Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement“) applies to your (“you” or “your”) participation in the Course and its related courses, materials, websites and associated programs (collectively referred to as the “Program”) offered by The Foundation (and collectively referred to as the “Parties” and singularly as a “Party”).
· NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Everything in this course, including the Live group webinar Q&A sessions, is for educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as legal advice. Do not take any action, postpone any action, or decline to take any proposed action based on this information without first engaging the representation of myself or another qualified attorney. Nothing posted on any social media or on any website shall be construed in any way as legal advice.
· TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER: My specialty is Corporate Law. Any tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by you for the purpose of (1) avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
· DISCLAIMER: I am an attorney, however I am not your attorney and therefore no communications between us are covered by attorney-client privilege unless you possess a signed document which states that I currently represent you as an attorney. In the case that such a document exists, the existence or waiver of attorney-client privilege shall be controlled by the signed fee agreement or engagement letter.
3. Term of Agreement. The term of this Agreement shall be from the time The Foundation accepts your enrollment in the Program (the “Effective Date“) until the completion of the Program or, alternatively, upon termination by either Party. Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving the other Party written notice of termination. Termination will not, however, release either Party from any obligations that arose prior to the date written notice of termination was given.
4. Updates. The Foundation may update the program, materials and other programs from time to time. The Foundation is under no obligation to make or provide updates for the program and related materials.
5. Program Participation at Your Own Risk. The Foundation does not guarantee that you will achieve any specific personal, professional, legal or financial results by your participation in the Program. The Program information, services and products are used at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any decisions and actions that result from your use of the Program’s related information, products and services.
6. Program Participation Payments. You agree to pay The Foundation the total amount listed for participation in the Program (the “Program Tuition”) prior to beginning the Program. By paying the Program Tuition, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
7. No Refunds. THE PROGRAM TUITION IS NONREFUNDABLE. ALL FUNDS PAID BY YOU ARE DEEMED EARNED BY THE FOUNDATION UPON RECEIPT.
8. Ownership Rights and Proprietary Information. The Foundation and its affiliated entities own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights throughout the world) relating to any and all works of authorship, designs, know-how, ideas, course materials, products, services and information related to the Program. You agree that all materials provided to you as part of the Program, which are confidential and proprietary in nature, will be held in confidence and not disclosed by you to anyone without The Foundation’s written consent.
9. Intellectual Property. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, patents and copyrighted materials associated with the Program (the “The Foundation Intellectual Property“) are the property of The Foundation and its affiliated entities. You agree not to interfere or infringe upon The Foundation Intellectual Property by, among other things, the following: (1) duplicating or creating of works (including any derivative works) that are the same or substantially similar to The Foundation Intellectual Property; (2) share, post online or publish any of The Foundation Intellectual Property; and (3) any action that would pass off or create the appearance of an association with or endorsement by The Foundation without the Foundation’s prior express consent.
10. Modification. The Foundation may modify or amend any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and by posting a change notice or a new version of the Agreement on the applicable Program website or by otherwise advising you of the amendment/modification. If any such amendment/modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Program following the posting of a change notice or a new version of this Agreement on the applicable Program website or following notice of the modification/amendment will constitute your binding acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold us (as individuals and The Foundation and affiliated entities) harmless from and against any and all loss, claim, damage, liability, causes of action, cost or expense whatsoever, including legal fees and expenses that may arise in our work for you. In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages (including those for personal injury, property damage and reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to your participation in the Program or violation of this Agreement.
12. Limitation of Liability. The Foundation (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature (including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, loss of revenue, profits) related to your participation in the Program. Under no circumstances shall The Foundation’s liability, if any, exceed the Program Tuition.
13. General. I am an independent contractor, solely responsible for the manner in which I perform the services. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts (including electronically), all of which, taken together, will form one and the same original agreement. This is the entire Agreement and understanding between the parties relating to the topics discussed here and supersedes any prior discussions and agreements, whether oral or written. Any modifications to this Agreement must be given and accepted in writing. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of California without regard for conflicts of laws principles. The parties expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Los Angeles for any dispute arising from or relating to this agreement. The language used in this Agreement will be deemed the language chosen by the parties to express their mutual intent, and no rules of strict construction will be applied against either party. Sections 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 13 shall survive and remain in full force and effect notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement for a period of 6 years.
Clicking the button below this Agreement demonstrates your acceptance of all the terms of this Agreement and understanding of the services provided.
Your payment also independently represents acceptance of this Agreement as of the payment date.
CLICK HERE to Accept Terms and Complete Your Order